Sunday, June 22, 2008

Rule of Engagement

I am a United States Army Combat Veteran. I have lived through war. I have lived through child abuse, to the point that moost of the bones in my body had been broken. I have seen hell, and and to be completely honest, I'd rather be there than where I'm at right now.
Back then, I knew where the bullets were coming from. I knew who I could trust, and who had my back. Right now, I'm all alone, in my own little combat zone. I am living in the same house with the enemy, watching various "crimes of war" on a daily basis. The Rules of Engagement have been layed out, and they're simply understood, I may not fire, even when fired upon.

I have been fired upon, and I sit here, taking it all in, allowing everything to build up until I am unable to take it anymore. Without any other way for me to get this anger and frusteration out of my system, it's gonna be way more of a bang when I finally can't take it and shoot back.
With all this pressure being built up inside me, it will be more like and atomic bomb going off, and right now I'm just waiting to find out who the casualities of war will be. When I start "shooting" off my mouth, heads will turn, and people will fall. My words will hit the intended target with the desired consquences.
If you want to try to mess with my family, I'm going to rip yours apart. For those of you who know me, everything is okay, I need no help. If it comes down to it, I will notify the proper state authorities about what I have seen. Myself, or my family will not be disrespect, I care not whos house I am in.
I leave you with a message of sort.
Blessed are the valiant, for they shall obtain great treasure
-Cursed are the believers in good and evil, for they are
frightened by shadows!

No comments:

Post a Comment